Organization: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Timeframe: June 2009 - Present At the end of June 2009, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) had 11 public affairs specialists in Iraq.
Case Study: PR in Iraq: Army Corps of Engineers Builds Schools, Goodwill—and Gets ‘Scooped’ by the Enemy
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter