Organization: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Timeframe: June 2009 - Present At the end of June 2009, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) had 11 public affairs specialists in Iraq.
Case Study: PR in Iraq: Army Corps of Engineers Builds Schools, Goodwill—and Gets ‘Scooped’ by the Enemy
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets