The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers tailored outreach to the Iraqi people about its mission with the aim to educate the community and protect its staff with the help of public affairs specialists.
Case Study: PR in Iraq: Army Corps of Engineers Builds Schools, Goodwill—and Gets ‘Scooped’ by the Enemy
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need