The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers tailored outreach to the Iraqi people about its mission with the aim to educate the community and protect its staff with the help of public affairs specialists.
Case Study: PR in Iraq: Army Corps of Engineers Builds Schools, Goodwill—and Gets ‘Scooped’ by the Enemy
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications