The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers tailored outreach to the Iraqi people about its mission with the aim to educate the community and protect its staff with the help of public affairs specialists.
Case Study: PR in Iraq: Army Corps of Engineers Builds Schools, Goodwill—and Gets ‘Scooped’ by the Enemy
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing