Organization: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Timeframe: June 2009 - Present At the end of June 2009, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) had 11 public affairs specialists in Iraq.
Case Study: PR in Iraq: Army Corps of Engineers Builds Schools, Goodwill—and Gets ‘Scooped’ by the Enemy
You might also be interested in:
- Social Media Measurement on a Shoestring: Pay-to-Play Trend to Lead to Better Native Analytics
- 5 Ways Brands Can Establish Human Relationships With Audiences
- What Good Internal Communications Looks Like at Wells Fargo & Co.
- How Volkswagen and Turing Pharma Diverge on Crisis Management
- PETA, Breast Cancer, Rainforest Orgs Take Varying Roads to Social Growth