Organization: Ford’s Theatre Society Agency: APCO Worldwide Timeframe: May 2007 - Feb. 2009 The renovation of Ford’s Theatre in Washington, D.C., offered theater management a unique opportunity to reposition the historic landmark as something more than just the place where Abraham Lincoln got shot. The Abraham Lincoln Bicentennial Campaign, a three-year fundraising effort, was launched by Ford’s Theatre Society (FTS) to transform the 144-year-old facility into a “campus” in downtown Washington, D.
Case Study: PR Drives Top-Tier Media Coverage and High Public Awareness of Ford’s Theatre Renovation
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer