The renovation of Ford’s Theatre in Washington, D.C., offered theater management a unique opportunity to reposition the historic landmark as something more than just the place where Abraham Lincoln got shot.
Case Study: PR Drives Top-Tier Media Coverage and High Public Awareness of Ford’s Theatre Renovation
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America