The renovation of Ford’s Theatre in Washington, D.C., offered theater management a unique opportunity to reposition the historic landmark as something more than just the place where Abraham Lincoln got shot.
Case Study: PR Drives Top-Tier Media Coverage and High Public Awareness of Ford’s Theatre Renovation
You might also be interested in:
- SELF Launches ‘Workout in the Park’ Game to Make a Brand New Splash in the (Growing) Social Gaming Space
- Case Study: Allstate Foundation Builds A PR Campaign To Take The Conversation About Domestic Violence To A Higher Level
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots