To promote the use of CFL bulbs among its customers, Puget Sound Energy engineered a fully integrated marketing/communications campaign the rocked the northwest--not bad for conservative utility outfit.
Case Study: PR Outreach Helps Drive Utility Company’s Ambitious Energy Reduction Campaign—With Electrifying Results
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All