To promote the use of CFL bulbs among its customers, Puget Sound Energy engineered a fully integrated marketing/communications campaign the rocked the northwest--not bad for conservative utility outfit.
Case Study: PR Outreach Helps Drive Utility Company’s Ambitious Energy Reduction Campaign—With Electrifying Results
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program