Unfortunate comments by Zoo New England's CEO over zoo budget cuts by the state created a nationwide stir that required quick action by PR agency Rasky Baerlein.
Case Study: Baby Giraffe and PR Help Solve Zoo Budget Impasse While Curbing Outcry Over Threat of Animal Sacrifices
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need