PR agency Cercone Brown's "Least Wasteful Cities" campaign helped successfully turn a negative rep into a positive one for sports water bottle maker Nalgene.
Case Study: Agency Recasts Water Bottle Maker’s Tainted Reputation With Refreshing Splash of Environmental Stewardship
You might also be interested in:
- The Intersection Between Creative and Imperative
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?