PR agency Cercone Brown's "Least Wasteful Cities" campaign helped successfully turn a negative rep into a positive one for sports water bottle maker Nalgene.
Case Study: Agency Recasts Water Bottle Maker’s Tainted Reputation With Refreshing Splash of Environmental Stewardship
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications