PR agency Cercone Brown's "Least Wasteful Cities" campaign helped successfully turn a negative rep into a positive one for sports water bottle maker Nalgene.
Case Study: Agency Recasts Water Bottle Maker’s Tainted Reputation With Refreshing Splash of Environmental Stewardship
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing