Company: Emmi Solutions Agency: Ritz Communications Timeframe: March 2008 - Present Prior to hiring an agency, medical IT vendor Emmi Solutions ’ media strategy relied on branded media material—issuing press releases to announce new programs or new hospitals. The problem with that tack was that they hadn’t the name recognition or trust to gain positive media attention. The Chicago-based company, which purveys Web-based interactive programs to help educate patients about their surgeries and make informed decisions, hired Ritz Communications in 2008 to enhance their reputation and to build much-needed media relationships. Since the sophisticated patient communications systems are expensive, Emmi Solutions needed its message to reach the hospital C-suite. “The people at the hospitals who have the authority to purchase these programs are typically C-suite and upper management,” says Kyle Berry, marketing director for Emmi Solutions.
Case Study: Healthcare Communications Co. Reaches Media Through Client-produced Articles
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign