Company: RetailMeNot.com Agency: Schwartz Communications Timeframe: October 2007 – Ongoing RetailMeNot.com, a Web site owned by Melbourne, Australia-based Stateless Systems, was created to help consumers save money and enjoy a hassle-free discount shopping experience online. The site launched in 2006 amid a cluttered coupon Web site market with a new model: coupon sharing. The creators developed a platform that leveraged the power of consumers by enabling shoppers to contribute coupons and then rate their usability.
Case Study: Media Push Anything But Frugal as Agency Promotes Redeeming Qualities of Online Coupon Sharing Site
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign