Company: Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corp. Timeframe: Jan.-Mar. 2009 The Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corp. (GPTMC) created the Philly Overnight Hotel Package in 2001 to boost tourism post-9/11.
Case Study: Philly Tourism Board Revives Hotel Occupancy With Public Fanfare and a Healthy Dose of Digital Love
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer