Company: Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corp. Timeframe: Jan.-Mar. 2009 The Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corp. (GPTMC) created the Philly Overnight Hotel Package in 2001 to boost tourism post-9/11.
Case Study: Philly Tourism Board Revives Hotel Occupancy With Public Fanfare and a Healthy Dose of Digital Love
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign