The Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corp. created the Philly Overnight Hotel Package in 2001 to boost tourism post-9/11. By 2009, the two-night package was becoming old news. GPTMC’s in-house PR team and new-at-the-time specialists in social media sought new ways to spread the Philly love.
Case Study: Philly Tourism Board Revives Hotel Occupancy With Public Fanfare and a Healthy Dose of Digital Love
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America
- SELF Launches ‘Workout in the Park’ Game to Make a Brand New Splash in the (Growing) Social Gaming Space