Company: Verizon Timeframe: 2005-2008 Ever since Verizon launched FiOS TV in Keller, Texas, in September 2005, the company’s ultimate goal had been to roll out the all-fiber-optics video service in the major cities in its service area, particularly in New York. The Big Apple is especially important because of its population density, which offers major growth opportunities, and because of the city’s stature as one of the world’s media and entertainment capitals. Conquering New York would be a literal and symbolic triumph. But with that symbolism comes challenges. An arduous approval process involving multiple stakeholders in local and state governments is no gimme.
Case Study: Verizon Communications Team Goes Behind the Scenes And In Front of the Media for Its NYC FiOS TV Launch
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign