Ever since Verizon launched FiOS TV in Keller, Texas, in September 2005, the company’s ultimate goal had been to roll out the all-fiber-optics video service in the major cities in its service area, particularly in New York.
Case Study: Verizon Communications Team Goes Behind the Scenes And In Front of the Media for Its NYC FiOS TV Launch
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
- CaseStudy: Tweets On a Plane: American Airlines Flies High with Masterful Response to Alec Baldwin’s ‘Words’ Rant
- Case Study: Facebook Enables Technology Company to Overcome Fragmented, Top-Down Internal Communications