Ever since Verizon launched FiOS TV in Keller, Texas, in September 2005, the company’s ultimate goal had been to roll out the all-fiber-optics video service in the major cities in its service area, particularly in New York.
Case Study: Verizon Communications Team Goes Behind the Scenes And In Front of the Media for Its NYC FiOS TV Launch
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America