In legal scenarios and trials, lawyers are frequently the greatest source of leaks and surprise releases of information. Every time you see, hear or view one of those in-depth analyses of a legal situation, it’s likely one of the participating attorneys is involved.
Prevent Lawyerly Leaks and Stay On Message
You might also be interested in:
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices