In legal scenarios and trials, lawyers are frequently the greatest source of leaks and surprise releases of information. Every time you see, hear or view one of those in-depth analyses of a legal situation, it’s likely one of the participating attorneys is involved.
Prevent Lawyerly Leaks and Stay On Message
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone