As a sponsor of landmark restaurant menu-labeling legislation (Senate Bill 1420), the California Center for Public Health Advocacy (CCPHA) enlisted the services of Bay Area-based Brown-Miller Communications to increase public understanding of and support for the nation’s first statewide menu-labeling law.
Case Study: PR Propels California Menu Labeling Bill Into Law
You might also be interested in:
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices