As a sponsor of landmark restaurant menu-labeling legislation (Senate Bill 1420), the California Center for Public Health Advocacy (CCPHA) enlisted the services of Bay Area-based Brown-Miller Communications to increase public understanding of and support for the nation’s first statewide menu-labeling law.
Case Study: PR Propels California Menu Labeling Bill Into Law
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need