As a sponsor of landmark restaurant menu-labeling legislation (Senate Bill 1420), the California Center for Public Health Advocacy (CCPHA) enlisted the services of Bay Area-based Brown-Miller Communications to increase public understanding of and support for the nation’s first statewide menu-labeling law.
Case Study: PR Propels California Menu Labeling Bill Into Law
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications