Lawsuits come in all shapes and sizes. Those that become “business killers” are in a category by themselves and have increased in frequency in this last recession, especially securities cases. This provides unique opportunities for PR executives. But it also requires us to see the strategic issues in broader terms, and thus beyond the tactical mechanics of “message.” That means using analytical approaches and solutions that are more comprehensive, integrated and carefully aligned with stakeholder concerns and interests.
So Your Organization Has Been Sued: What Now?
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy