Over the past few years, the two major healthcare systems serving Dayton, Ohio, and surrounding areas have negotiated marketing partnership agreements with 10 local schools to provide athletic trainers for student sports programs and for naming rights of various school buildings and sports complexes.
Hospital Brings Healthcare Field Alive for High Schoolers In a Brand-Lifting Community Relations Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications