Over the past few years, the two major healthcare systems serving Dayton, Ohio, and surrounding areas have negotiated marketing partnership agreements with 10 local schools to provide athletic trainers for student sports programs and for naming rights of various school buildings and sports complexes.
Hospital Brings Healthcare Field Alive for High Schoolers In a Brand-Lifting Community Relations Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing