Over the past few years, the two major healthcare systems serving Dayton, Ohio, and surrounding areas have negotiated marketing partnership agreements with 10 local schools to provide athletic trainers for student sports programs and for naming rights of various school buildings and sports complexes.
Hospital Brings Healthcare Field Alive for High Schoolers In a Brand-Lifting Community Relations Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need