Over the past few years, the two major healthcare systems serving Dayton, Ohio, and surrounding areas have negotiated marketing partnership agreements with 10 local schools to provide athletic trainers for student sports programs and for naming rights of various school buildings and sports complexes.
Hospital Brings Healthcare Field Alive for High Schoolers In a Brand-Lifting Community Relations Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program