We’ve seen both a retraction in traditional media and an explosion in other media. While newspapers and magazines are folding and electronic media editorial staffs are shrinking, blogs YouTube, e-zines and Web sites offer countless opportunities to reach a wide audience, but greater risks of unwanted exposure.
Media Training: A 25-Year Perspective
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications