We’ve seen both a retraction in traditional media and an explosion in other media. While newspapers and magazines are folding and electronic media editorial staffs are shrinking, blogs YouTube, e-zines and Web sites offer countless opportunities to reach a wide audience, but greater risks of unwanted exposure.
Media Training: A 25-Year Perspective
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing