January 2010 marks the 25-year milestone for CommCore as a media and presentation training/crisis communications consultancy. Much has changed since our first training programs, but the essence of what we teach is still very much the same: 1. Messages matter. 2. Analyze the reporter and media outlet, and also focus on the end audience of readers, viewers and listeners.
Media Training: A 25-Year Perspective
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter