January 2010 marks the 25-year milestone for CommCore as a media and presentation training/crisis communications consultancy. Much has changed since our first training programs, but the essence of what we teach is still very much the same: 1. Messages matter. 2. Analyze the reporter and media outlet, and also focus on the end audience of readers, viewers and listeners.
Media Training: A 25-Year Perspective
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016