January 2010 marks the 25-year milestone for CommCore as a media and presentation training/crisis communications consultancy. Much has changed since our first training programs, but the essence of what we teach is still very much the same: 1. Messages matter. 2. Analyze the reporter and media outlet, and also focus on the end audience of readers, viewers and listeners.
Media Training: A 25-Year Perspective
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns