Whether its YouTube, mad consumers or negative tweets, you never can tell where or how a crisis will erupt. Here are some key tactics to help you get through a PR crisis.
Flirting With Disaster: How to Take a PR Crisis by the Horns
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need