Company: Goodyear N.A. Agency: Coyne PR Timeframe: April-December 2008 Over the last decade, the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has transformed itself from a slow-moving, manufacturing-driven industrial company into an innovative, fast-moving consumer products entity. The company is determined to evolve beyond “your father’s Goodyear” through the implementation of new technologies and a commitment to delivering relevant innovations. In the summer of 2008, Goodyear drove full-speed into a demographic that was previously untapped: the young enthusiast in the emerging sport and high-performance tuner market.
Case Study: Goodyear Gets Grip on New Media With Eagle GT Launch
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns