Company: Goodyear N.A. Agency: Coyne PR Timeframe: April-December 2008 Over the last decade, the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has transformed itself from a slow-moving, manufacturing-driven industrial company into an innovative, fast-moving consumer products entity. The company is determined to evolve beyond “your father’s Goodyear” through the implementation of new technologies and a commitment to delivering relevant innovations. In the summer of 2008, Goodyear drove full-speed into a demographic that was previously untapped: the young enthusiast in the emerging sport and high-performance tuner market.
Case Study: Goodyear Gets Grip on New Media With Eagle GT Launch
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success