Company: Goodyear N.A. Agency: Coyne PR Timeframe: April-December 2008 Over the last decade, the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has transformed itself from a slow-moving, manufacturing-driven industrial company into an innovative, fast-moving consumer products entity. The company is determined to evolve beyond “your father’s Goodyear” through the implementation of new technologies and a commitment to delivering relevant innovations. In the summer of 2008, Goodyear drove full-speed into a demographic that was previously untapped: the young enthusiast in the emerging sport and high-performance tuner market.
Case Study: Goodyear Gets Grip on New Media With Eagle GT Launch
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015