Company: Goodyear N.A. Agency: Coyne PR Timeframe: April-December 2008 Over the last decade, the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has transformed itself from a slow-moving, manufacturing-driven industrial company into an innovative, fast-moving consumer products entity. The company is determined to evolve beyond “your father’s Goodyear” through the implementation of new technologies and a commitment to delivering relevant innovations. In the summer of 2008, Goodyear drove full-speed into a demographic that was previously untapped: the young enthusiast in the emerging sport and high-performance tuner market.
Case Study: Goodyear Gets Grip on New Media With Eagle GT Launch
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter