When planning and executing a media relations campaign of Freewheelin’s magnitude, Jim Turner, Humana’s manager of corporate media relations, recommends the following best practices, all gleaned from the Humana- Coyne PR team’s experiences: 1. Identify an event where there will be a lot of media. “We could not have chosen a better venue than the political conventions. We had a built-in audience for our message in Denver and Minneapolis-St. Paul; literally thousands of reporters walked past us each day.
Media Relations Best Practices
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign