When planning and executing a media relations campaign of Freewheelin’s magnitude, Jim Turner, Humana’s manager of corporate media relations, recommends the following best practices, all gleaned from the Humana- Coyne PR team’s experiences: 1. Identify an event where there will be a lot of media. “We could not have chosen a better venue than the political conventions. We had a built-in audience for our message in Denver and Minneapolis-St. Paul; literally thousands of reporters walked past us each day.
Media Relations Best Practices
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign