In the Hollywood hierarchy, it has been a historical reality that very often the content creators—the writers—wield the least amount of power when it comes to protecting both their intellectual property and accrued benefits.
Case Study: Writers Guild of America East Strikes Back With Communications
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing