Digital media's ongoing emergence may be rewriting the rules of traditional media relations, but PR pitches still drive coverage in a big way. Submissions from PR professionals are used by more than 94% of editors/journalists, ranking second to Web sites out of the nine sources examined in a recently released study looking at how editors and journalists use and value PR.
Charting The Industry: Press Values PR – With a Few Caveats
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media