Winner: Coca-Cola Enterprises Campaign: Coca-Cola Enterprises External Communications Plan for the 2008 National Political Conventions During the 2008 presidential campaigns, environmental issues were top concerns for both voters and candidates. To put those words into action, both the Democratic and Republican parties announced their goal to be the "greenest" political conventions in U.S. history. Partnering with the host committees of the political conventions, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) used this platform to communicate its CSR efforts to the national and international media.
Introducing the 2009 PR News CSR Award Winner in Media Relations
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets