Winner: Coca-Cola Enterprises Campaign: Coca-Cola Enterprises External Communications Plan for the 2008 National Political Conventions During the 2008 presidential campaigns, environmental issues were top concerns for both voters and candidates. To put those words into action, both the Democratic and Republican parties announced their goal to be the "greenest" political conventions in U.S. history. Partnering with the host committees of the political conventions, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) used this platform to communicate its CSR efforts to the national and international media.
Introducing the 2009 PR News CSR Award Winner in Media Relations
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success