Winner: Coca-Cola Enterprises Campaign: Coca-Cola Enterprises External Communications Plan for the 2008 National Political Conventions During the 2008 presidential campaigns, environmental issues were top concerns for both voters and candidates. To put those words into action, both the Democratic and Republican parties announced their goal to be the "greenest" political conventions in U.S. history. Partnering with the host committees of the political conventions, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) used this platform to communicate its CSR efforts to the national and international media.
Introducing the 2009 PR News CSR Award Winner in Media Relations
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks