Finding a Good Company Expert/Spokesperson
When selecting your company expert, select an individual who:
• Is open to talking to print and broadcast media;
• Has unique industry experiences;
• Possesses a good understanding of the company—its mission, vision and goals;
• Offers exceptional industry knowledge and insights;
• Is well spoken and/or comfortable in the spotlight; and
• Displays confidence and charisma.
These tips were written by Jennifer Manocchio, VP of Sweeney, a full-service marketingi and PR agency. A larger version of this article will appear in the upcoming PR News' Media Training Guidebook. Check PRNewsonline for updates.
You might also be interested in:
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Taco Bell 'Blacks Out' Its Social Media Presence to Promote a New App
- Taylor Swift Backlash Could Be a Case of No Such Thing as Bad Publicity
- Facebook Wants to Host Publishers' Content Directly on Its Mobile App
- Crisis Communications at Work in NYC Ebola Case