There is no bigger cause of embarrassment, stress and bad decisions in the communications profession than results that you can’t explain. With big data comes bad data, and most tools leave it up to you the communicator to figure out what’s good data and what’s bad data. Here are some tips on how to make sure your data is as immaculate as possible. ▶ Check for dupes. The easiest bad data to spot is duplicate items in your database.
How To Clean Up Dirty Data (and Polish PR)
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros