There is no bigger cause of embarrassment, stress and bad decisions in the communications profession than results that you can’t explain. With big data comes bad data, and most tools leave it up to you the communicator to figure out what’s good data and what’s bad data. Here are some tips on how to make sure your data is as immaculate as possible. ▶ Check for dupes. The easiest bad data to spot is duplicate items in your database.
How To Clean Up Dirty Data (and Polish PR)
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging