By linking pre- and post-campaign survey data with comprehensive media analysis, earned media was found to have more of an impact on the success of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid's Open Enrollment period than paid media.
Case Study: Robust Research, Measurement Proves PR’s Worth in Spurring Action During Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment
You might also be interested in:
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
- CaseStudy: Tweets On a Plane: American Airlines Flies High with Masterful Response to Alec Baldwin’s ‘Words’ Rant
- Case Study: Facebook Enables Technology Company to Overcome Fragmented, Top-Down Internal Communications
- Case Study: Clorox and Ketchum Clean Up With Crowdsourced and Influencer-Driven Content—Resulting in E-Book Bestseller