Comprehensive research and measurement coincided with a campaign to encourage Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries to review and update their health plans. Photo courtesy of PRIME Research Organization: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) Agencies: Porter Novelli, PRIME Research Timeframe: Oct. 2010 - March 2011 One of the most vexing challenges facing PR pros is planning for, managing and quantifying return-on-investment or “ROI.” Part of the problem is that research and measurement are sometimes perceived as things that prevent PR pros from digging into a new project or from moving onto the next one. In the case of Medicare Open Enrollment, however, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) research team, consisting of Medicare’s in-house staff, agency partner Porter Novelli and research provider PRIME Research successfully planned its campaigns around research undertaken before investing one marketing/PR dollar and quantified the returns on CMS’ investments in both earned and paid media.
Case Study: Robust Research, Measurement Proves PR’s Worth in Spurring Action During Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign