By linking pre- and post-campaign survey data with comprehensive media analysis, earned media was found to have more of an impact on the success of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid's Open Enrollment period than paid media.
Case Study: Robust Research, Measurement Proves PR’s Worth in Spurring Action During Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign