Playing within the ultra-competitive manufacturing industry, Apriso has seen solid success with its blog, which has steadily increased its number of page views while drawing more people to its Web site. Image courtesy of Apriso Company: Apriso Agency: Gutenberg PR Timeframe: Aug. 2010 - Present When the Apriso Corporation, headquartered in Long Beach, Calif., was looking to establish itself as a thought leader in an ever-changing manufacturing industry, the creation of a corporate blog became integral to that strategy. Apriso provides sophisticated consulting services and software solutions to manufacturers, and a blog provides an excellent forum for reaching a highly-targeted audience.
Case Study: Carefully Executed B2B Blog Becomes a Powerful Tool in Demonstrating Apriso’s Manufacturing Expertise
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign