Your CEO isn’t on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter and refuses to participate in your company’s blog—yet wants proof that the company’s social media efforts are paying off. For PR pros, telling the social story to an anti-social CEO is easier today than it was five years ago, but still has some pitfalls. Even the most digitally savvy CEOs can focus on the wrong metrics. The spectacular indifference of the country’s top CEOs to personal profiles and involvement with social media might seem like a high hurdle. The 2012 Fortune 500 Social CEO Index, recently released by CEO.
Handle With Care: Communicating Social Media Metrics to Your Chief Executive
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success