Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto and RF Binder executed a complete overhaul of the brand’s Facebook page, earning triple-digit improvements in new likes, active users and post feedback. Photo courtesy of RF Binder Company: Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto Agency: RF Binder Timeframe: March 2011 - Present In his 2001 book, The Feast of Love, American author Charles Baxter wrote, “Forget art. Put your trust in ice cream.” One can only wonder what Baxter would have written if Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto was around then. A hormone-free milk and pure cane sugar dessert with 30% less fat than regular ice cream, Talenti is a top-selling gelato brand in the U.
Case Study: Contests and Content Propel Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto’s Flavorful Facebook Page to Sweet Success
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign