Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto and RF Binder executed a complete overhaul of the brand’s Facebook page, earning triple-digit improvements in new likes, active users and post feedback. Photo courtesy of RF Binder Company: Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto Agency: RF Binder Timeframe: March 2011 - Present In his 2001 book, The Feast of Love, American author Charles Baxter wrote, “Forget art. Put your trust in ice cream.” One can only wonder what Baxter would have written if Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto was around then. A hormone-free milk and pure cane sugar dessert with 30% less fat than regular ice cream, Talenti is a top-selling gelato brand in the U.
Case Study: Contests and Content Propel Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto’s Flavorful Facebook Page to Sweet Success
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016