Some 250 PR pros at the PR News Measurement Conference learned that while "true" financial ROI from PR might be fleeting, measuring impact from campaigns is not.
PR Pros’ ‘Discovery’: Defining ‘ROI’ Is Launch Pad to Metrics Success
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications