Some 250 PR pros at the PR News Measurement Conference learned that while "true" financial ROI from PR might be fleeting, measuring impact from campaigns is not.
PR Pros’ ‘Discovery’: Defining ‘ROI’ Is Launch Pad to Metrics Success
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing