Inc. 500 Blog Activity Drops; Fortune 500 Stays Steady In 2011, the number of corporate blogs dropped to 37% of Inc. 500 companies, down from 50% in 2010, says a study. More specifically, companies in the advertising/marketing industry are most likely to blog, while companies in government services and construction make very little use of the platform. Does this decline correspond with the rise of Facebook and Twitter usage?
Charting the Industry: Is the Blog Fading? Don’t Bet On It
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter