Inc. 500 Blog Activity Drops; Fortune 500 Stays Steady In 2011, the number of corporate blogs dropped to 37% of Inc. 500 companies, down from 50% in 2010, says a study. More specifically, companies in the advertising/marketing industry are most likely to blog, while companies in government services and construction make very little use of the platform. Does this decline correspond with the rise of Facebook and Twitter usage?
Charting the Industry: Is the Blog Fading? Don’t Bet On It
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close