Already popular among scientists and scholars, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory looked to remake its monthly publication to reach a broader audience.
Case Study: To Boost Awareness, Research Lab Transforms Heavy Science Content Into PTA-Consumable NetLetter
You might also be interested in:
- The Intersection Between Creative and Imperative
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?