When Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory began revamping its NetLetter to appeal to a broader audience, part of the effort was to present content like the above story that features links to more detailed information. Image Courtesy of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Organization: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Timeframe: Jan. 2011 - Present It’s not easy to take complex material and make it pop among the lay public while still maintaining credibility among highly specialized peers. Theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking and the late astronomer Carl Sagan are two notable exceptions. But that’s exactly what Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL) had in mind in a drastic redesign of its monthly NetLetter.
Case Study: To Boost Awareness, Research Lab Transforms Heavy Science Content Into PTA-Consumable NetLetter
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter