In a study by Ifbyphone, 82% of marketing pros say every campaign must be measured, but less than 50% believe that any communications tactic effectively shows ROI—with public relations bringing up the rear. Something to shoot for in 2012? Source: Ifbyphone via eMarketer.
Marketing Heads: PR the Toughest ROI Nut to Crack
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike