In a study by Ifbyphone, 82% of marketing pros say every campaign must be measured, but less than 50% believe that any communications tactic effectively shows ROI—with public relations bringing up the rear. Something to shoot for in 2012? Source: Ifbyphone via eMarketer.
Marketing Heads: PR the Toughest ROI Nut to Crack
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016