In a study by Ifbyphone, 82% of marketing pros say every campaign must be measured, but less than 50% believe that any communications tactic effectively shows ROI—with public relations bringing up the rear. Something to shoot for in 2012? Source: Ifbyphone via eMarketer.
Marketing Heads: PR the Toughest ROI Nut to Crack
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy