In a study by Ifbyphone, 82% of marketing pros say every campaign must be measured, but less than 50% believe that any communications tactic effectively shows ROI—with public relations bringing up the rear. Something to shoot for in 2012? Source: Ifbyphone via eMarketer.
Marketing Heads: PR the Toughest ROI Nut to Crack
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App