[Editor’s Note: PR News Advisory Board member Deborah Radman reports on the key takeaways from the Nov. 2011 IABC/PRIME Strategic Communications & Measurement Conference, held in New York City.] While attracting some of the smartest people in the corporate communications industry to offer measurement insights, the IABC/PRIME Conference opened new horizons for many others who traveled from all over the globe to attend. This conference was not just about the sessions; it was about the networking and debate that took place as much outside of the sessions as it did during them. The conference kicked off on Nov.
Tip Sheet: Slow and Steady Wins Race in PR Measurement
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns