[Editor’s Note: PR News Advisory Board member Deborah Radman reports on the key takeaways from the Nov. 2011 IABC/PRIME Strategic Communications & Measurement Conference, held in New York City.] While attracting some of the smartest people in the corporate communications industry to offer measurement insights, the IABC/PRIME Conference opened new horizons for many others who traveled from all over the globe to attend. This conference was not just about the sessions; it was about the networking and debate that took place as much outside of the sessions as it did during them. The conference kicked off on Nov.
Tip Sheet: Slow and Steady Wins Race in PR Measurement
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App