The overarching theme of November 2011's IABC/PRIME measurement conference? Research, measurement and evaluation capabilities are within reach and budget of all communicators.
Tip Sheet: Slow and Steady Wins Race in PR Measurement
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications