We’ll Pick Up the Check: Matthew Fernandez (left) and Akash Krishnan, winners of the team division of the Siemens Competition in Math, Science and Technology, hold their $100,000 college scholarship prize. Photo courtesy of Dentsu Communications Company: Siemens Foundation Agency: Dentsu Communications Timeframe: Oct. - Dec., 2010 In President Obama’s 2011 State of the Union address, he called on the nation to out-innovate and out-educate the rest of the world. “This is our generation’s Sputnik moment,” he said, imploring Americans to “teach our kids that it’s not just the winner of the Super Bowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair.
Case Study: Students Get Crash Course in Media Training to Help Spread Awareness of High School Science Competition
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign