A U.S. Army officer talks with a UCLA student during an on-campus officer information session organized by Weber Shandwick. Photo courtesy of Weber Shandwick Organization: U.S.
Case Study: Army, Agency Tap Influencers in Campaign to Lead Students’ Dreams From the Corner Office to Officership
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign