The U.S. Army and Weber Shandwick Dallas implemented a broad, integrated program that included key local and national outreach as part of a PR and ad campaign to attract officer candidates.
Case Study: Army, Agency Tap Influencers in Campaign to Lead Students’ Dreams From the Corner Office to Officership
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign