Looking to deflect criticism that it's member companies were contributing to child obesity, the American Beverage Association launched a massive initiative that reduced calories in drinks shipped to schools by nearly 90%.
Case Study: Beverage Trade Organization Brings in Big Partners, Rallies Soft Drink Rivals in Sweeping School Drink Effort
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign