When Seattle Seahawks rookie Golden Tate did his best imitation of singer Taylor Swift for the camera, it was a cause for celebration for trading card company Panini America.
Case Study: PR Preparation Drives NFL Rookie Weekend Video Antics, Capped by a Viral Effort That Scores a Touchdown
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
- CaseStudy: Tweets On a Plane: American Airlines Flies High with Masterful Response to Alec Baldwin’s ‘Words’ Rant
- Case Study: Facebook Enables Technology Company to Overcome Fragmented, Top-Down Internal Communications