Luck of the Irish? Former Notre Dame gridiron star and current Seattle Seahawk Golden Tate’s rookie weekend video was worth more than gold to trading card company Panini America, garnering more than 13,000 views in its first 24 hours on YouTube, and a play at the Seahawks’ first players/coaches meeting of the season. Image courtesy of Conover Tuttle Pace Company: Panini America Agency: Conover Tuttle Pace Timeframe: March - May 2010 When communicators achieve viral success, it’s often thought of in terms of being serendipitous, or even lucky. In the case of Panini America and its agency of record Conover Tuttle Pace (CTP), the old saying just might apply: “You make your own luck.” In March 2009, Italian collectible maker Panini Group acquired Donruss/Playoff, the second-oldest trading card company in the U.
Case Study: PR Preparation Drives NFL Rookie Weekend Video Antics, Capped by a Viral Effort That Scores a Touchdown
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer