Company: The Coca-Cola Co. Timeframe: Oct. 2009 - Dec. 2010 Place your caption here. Back in the 1970s, Coca-Cola wanted to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony with its endlessly replayed TV commercial.
Case Study: Trio Spreads Happiness Virus Globally, While Coca-Cola Brand Awareness Efforts Have a Local Flavor
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign