Company: The Coca-Cola Co. Timeframe: Oct. 2009 - Dec. 2010 Place your caption here. Back in the 1970s, Coca-Cola wanted to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony with its endlessly replayed TV commercial.
Case Study: Trio Spreads Happiness Virus Globally, While Coca-Cola Brand Awareness Efforts Have a Local Flavor
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign