Coca-Cola refreshed its international brand image with a PR campaign that sent three lovers of the carbonated beverage around the world in one year to visit all 206 countries in which Coke is sold.
Case Study: Trio Spreads Happiness Virus Globally, While Coca-Cola Brand Awareness Efforts Have a Local Flavor
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
- CaseStudy: Tweets On a Plane: American Airlines Flies High with Masterful Response to Alec Baldwin’s ‘Words’ Rant
- Case Study: Facebook Enables Technology Company to Overcome Fragmented, Top-Down Internal Communications