Coca-Cola refreshed its international brand image with a PR campaign that sent three lovers of the carbonated beverage around the world in one year to visit all 206 countries in which Coke is sold.
Case Study: Trio Spreads Happiness Virus Globally, While Coca-Cola Brand Awareness Efforts Have a Local Flavor
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign