A new study from Cone PR finds that new media users follow an average of 4.6 brands online, which makes attracting and retaining online followers a real challenge. The study of 1,050 adults over 18 years of age defines “new media” as social networks (e.g., Facebook); blogs; microblogs (e.
Avoid the Firehose When Engaging Online
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy