A new study from Cone PR finds that new media users follow an average of 4.6 brands online, which makes attracting and retaining online followers a real challenge. The study of 1,050 adults over 18 years of age defines “new media” as social networks (e.g., Facebook); blogs; microblogs (e.
Avoid the Firehose When Engaging Online
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App