A new study from Cone PR finds that new media users follow an average of 4.6 brands online, which makes attracting and retaining online followers a real challenge. The study of 1,050 adults over 18 years of age defines “new media” as social networks (e.g., Facebook); blogs; microblogs (e.
Avoid the Firehose When Engaging Online
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016