A new study from Cone PR finds that new media users follow an average of 4.6 brands online, which makes attracting and retaining online followers a real challenge. The study of 1,050 adults over 18 years of age defines “new media” as social networks (e.g., Facebook); blogs; microblogs (e.
Avoid the Firehose When Engaging Online
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging