Practicing personal PR and branding is one thing that professional communicators shouldn’t have to go to a boot camp to learn, right? But although your PR experience level may be high, there’s a myriad of ways put yourself out there, and make your personal brand resonate in a new way. Just ask Larry Thomas. For most of his career, Thomas promoted the brands of companies PR Newswire and Medialink (now Synaptic Digital). But a few years back he found himself on the business sidelines, waiting for a noncompete clause to expire.
Passion and Credible Information Fuel Personal PR/Branding Power
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App