Unfortunately for many PR professionals, practicing PR on a personal level has become a necessity; for others, pushing their own brands is a way to become a PR influencer.
Passion and Credible Information Fuel Personal PR/Branding Power
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone