A new PR News / BurrellesLuce “Social Media Management & Measurement” survey finds that while 41.8% of PR professionals are hooked up to social media channels, only 21% have metrics for the channels they use. The survey, which drew nearly 700 responses, shows that PR pros still have a ways to go in covering the social media bases. “PR still has a lot of room to grow and improve in this area,” says Stephanie Agresta, executive VP, global director of digital strategy and social media, at Porter Novelli. The biggest obstacles to managing and measuring social media, say respondents, are staffing and budget constraints.
PR News/BurrellesLuce Survey: Staffing Constraints Limit Social Media Measurement
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros