A new PR News / BurrellesLuce “Social Media Management & Measurement” survey finds that while 41.8% of PR professionals are hooked up to social media channels, only 21% have metrics for the channels they use. The survey, which drew nearly 700 responses, shows that PR pros still have a ways to go in covering the social media bases. “PR still has a lot of room to grow and improve in this area,” says Stephanie Agresta, executive VP, global director of digital strategy and social media, at Porter Novelli. The biggest obstacles to managing and measuring social media, say respondents, are staffing and budget constraints.
PR News/BurrellesLuce Survey: Staffing Constraints Limit Social Media Measurement
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016