A new PR News / BurrellesLuce “Social Media Management & Measurement” survey finds that while 41.8% of PR professionals are hooked up to social media channels, only 21% have metrics for the channels they use. The survey, which drew nearly 700 responses, shows that PR pros still have a ways to go in covering the social media bases. “PR still has a lot of room to grow and improve in this area,” says Stephanie Agresta, executive VP, global director of digital strategy and social media, at Porter Novelli. The biggest obstacles to managing and measuring social media, say respondents, are staffing and budget constraints.
PR News/BurrellesLuce Survey: Staffing Constraints Limit Social Media Measurement
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success