To counter the public's belief that flood insurance was largely unneccessary, the Federal Emergency Management Agency and Ogilvy PR created the FloodSmart campaign, designed to communicate flood risk and insurance options.
Case Study: FEMA’s Flood Insurance Program Awareness Campaign Keeps Agents Connected and Customers Covered
You might also be interested in:
- SELF Launches ‘Workout in the Park’ Game to Make a Brand New Splash in the (Growing) Social Gaming Space
- Case Study: Allstate Foundation Builds A PR Campaign To Take The Conversation About Domestic Violence To A Higher Level
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots