To counter the public's belief that flood insurance was largely unneccessary, the Federal Emergency Management Agency and Ogilvy PR created the FloodSmart campaign, designed to communicate flood risk and insurance options.
Case Study: FEMA’s Flood Insurance Program Awareness Campaign Keeps Agents Connected and Customers Covered
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America