Lately there has been much talk of the need for PR executives to focus on business “outcomes” rather than on business “outputs.” The ability to demonstrate how PR drives ROI or sales is indeed measurement’s holy grail.
Web Analytics: Tying Earned Media Metrics to Business Outcomes
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications