A new white paper published by the Institute for Public Relations Commission on PR Measurement & Evaluation entitled, “Media Cost Weighting: A New Paradigm,” demonstrates the superiority of the Media Cost Weighting metric with four rigorous case studies.
Weighted Media Cost: the Holy Grail of Metrics
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need