If you peruse the numerous PR-related blogs in cyberspace, there’s constant chatter involving one theme: measurement and the ability to prove business value and ROI. From the sound of it, PR is transforming so fast that tried-and-true techniques and metrics no longer apply. Do PR pros have to reinvent the wheel before the hammer of accountability comes down from above? Don Bartholomew, VP of digital research at Fleishman-Hillard and author of the MetricsMan blog (metricsman.wordpress.
PR Transformation Spawns New Measurement Models and Metrics
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016