If you peruse the numerous PR-related blogs in cyberspace, there’s constant chatter involving one theme: measurement and the ability to prove business value and ROI. From the sound of it, PR is transforming so fast that tried-and-true techniques and metrics no longer apply. Do PR pros have to reinvent the wheel before the hammer of accountability comes down from above? Don Bartholomew, VP of digital research at Fleishman-Hillard and author of the MetricsMan blog (metricsman.wordpress.
PR Transformation Spawns New Measurement Models and Metrics
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement