If you peruse the numerous PR-related blogs in cyberspace, there’s constant chatter involving one theme: measurement and the ability to prove business value and ROI. From the sound of it, PR is transforming so fast that tried-and-true techniques and metrics no longer apply. Do PR pros have to reinvent the wheel before the hammer of accountability comes down from above? Don Bartholomew, VP of digital research at Fleishman-Hillard and author of the MetricsMan blog (metricsman.wordpress.
PR Transformation Spawns New Measurement Models and Metrics
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success