If you peruse the numerous PR-related blogs in cyberspace, there’s constant chatter involving one theme: measurement and the ability to prove business value and ROI. From the sound of it, PR is transforming so fast that tried-and-true techniques and metrics no longer apply. Do PR pros have to reinvent the wheel before the hammer of accountability comes down from above? Don Bartholomew, VP of digital research at Fleishman-Hillard and author of the MetricsMan blog (metricsman.wordpress.
PR Transformation Spawns New Measurement Models and Metrics
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App