When your PR efforts create a measurable impact on your organization’s goals, you will be at the head of the line for budget and staff. If you can’t measure your contributions to the organization’s goals, then you are at risk of being thought of as “one those communications people we have to keep around” by senior management.
Case Study: Metrics Make the World Go ’Round: How One Nonprofit Measures the Impact of Its Social Media Marketing
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign