To say the blogosphere has been growing at a locomotive rate the past few years is to make an excessive understatement. Consider these statistics culled from a March 2008 study conducted by Universal McCann:
Measuring ROI in the Blogosphere: Harnessing an Unregulated Space
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program