As many recent studies have concluded, employees have become the most credible and trusted communications advocates within an organization. Their opinions are believed to be trustworthy since they have the ability to see beyond the rhetoric. As such, employees have effectively become another (and possibly more lasting) bridge to the company’s soul. And this newfound importance of the workforce has placed some significant challenges on organizational balance. From a corporate standpoint, senior managers have turned their attention to ensuring that their company’s strategy and direction is clear and understood.
Give Your Workers a Fresh Storyline
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper