As many recent studies have concluded, employees have become the most credible and trusted communications advocates within an organization. Their opinions are believed to be trustworthy since they have the ability to see beyond the rhetoric. As such, employees have effectively become another (and possibly more lasting) bridge to the company’s soul. And this newfound importance of the workforce has placed some significant challenges on organizational balance. From a corporate standpoint, senior managers have turned their attention to ensuring that their company’s strategy and direction is clear and understood.
Give Your Workers a Fresh Storyline
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros