As many recent studies have concluded, employees have become the most credible and trusted communications advocates within an organization. Their opinions are believed to be trustworthy since they have the ability to see beyond the rhetoric. As such, employees have effectively become another (and possibly more lasting) bridge to the company’s soul. And this newfound importance of the workforce has placed some significant challenges on organizational balance. From a corporate standpoint, senior managers have turned their attention to ensuring that their company’s strategy and direction is clear and understood.
Give Your Workers a Fresh Storyline
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016